Smitthipong & Rosamond Associates, Inc. was established in 1998 offering a full range of Traditional Architectural Services. In addition the firm offers extensive experience in pre-design services of Strategic Planning, Project Justification Documentation and Owners Representative Services for management of design and construction programs.
The firm was established to provide specialty design services in the Healthcare Marketplace, especially in underserved rural areas of the country. With more than 75 combined years of experience in Healthcare design and construction, serving private, non-profit and governmental agencies at all levels, the firm offers tremendous insights into the challenges facing clients today. That experience assures Clients of solutions that achieve their goals at all times, while following the procurement protocols of each organization.
Our dedication to Service Quality is reflected by the Long-Term Relations we have achieved with our Clients. Through Strategic Planning, Programming, Design, Bidding / Negotiations, Construction Administration and Warranty Review, we are able to provide positive references from each of our Healthcare Clients over the past 20 years.
- We adopt our Clients Goals as our own.
- We develop Patient / Staff friendly environments.
- We achieve energy efficient, economical and functional facilities using Green Building Council principles.
- We use Teamwork with strong leadership in Design, Management and Technology.
- We engage Clients in the design process by use of a “Squatters” Process.
- We believe in Partnering with Owners, Constructors and the Design Team.
The Founding Principals of the firm Suthipan “Smitty” Smitthipong, AIA, ACHA and Vernon Rosamond, AIA, ACHA are responsible for more than $600,000,000 in Healthcare Facilities planning, programming, design and construction of Healthcare projects over the past 20 years. That experience has been recognized by their status as Founding Members of the American College of Healthcare Architects (ACHA).